During 2017 we have enjoyed working with longstanding clients as well as a lot of new ones. The work we have carried out is ever more varied, ranging many executive search projects to fill senior level vacancies to many talent pipelining, insights and diversity projects. Our work has, as ever, taken us all over the world, as illustrated by a snapshot of activity in the office today:
- Helen Davies is kicking off a major mapping project in the Middle East (a very buoyant region for us in recent times)
- Brendan Blayney is speaking Mandarin to potential candidates in China
- Ross Highfield is mapping senior Operations executives in Life Sciences in the US
- Diana Watson is calling candidates for a senior HR role based in Moscow
- Chloe Deston has scheduled pipelining phone calls to keep in touch with candidates in Turkey and Ghana this afternoon.
Closer to home (and to reassure our more “UKcentric” clients), we are organising final interviews for one of the UK’s most prestigious retailers, whilst Tula Nagendran is making calls to potential candidates for a UK Sales Director role in the Logistics/Distribution sector.
Our office will close tomorrow afternoon (Friday 22 December) and we will re-open after the Christmas/New Year shutdown at 09.00 on Tuesday January 2nd.
Thanks to all, and have a relaxing break if you possibly can!