“Henley Research International has a long tradition of Research Consultants ringing a bell to mark each successful candidate appointment, and in recent times this has become formalised into an annual competition, with Research Consultants being rewarded for each bell ring and a leaderboard on the wall of the office keeping track of which Consultants have had the most “bell rings” in the year.
2018 saw Jacobo Paz claim the inaugural annual Henley Research bell ring prize, and – barring any major developments in the next 24 hours – Jacobo is on track to win the award for the second year in a row at the Henley Research Christmas Party tomorrow.
Disappointingly, I’m also on track to finish second behind Jacobo for the second year in a row. Below are some of my 2019 “bell rings”:
- Managing Director, financial services, China
- Associate Director Commercial Development, biopharmaceuticals, Austria
- Associate Director Account Management, biopharmaceuticals, USA
- Global Head Quality, biopharmaceuticals, Switzerland
- Product Manager, biopharmaceuticals, UK
- Senior Manager Sales Account Management, biopharmaceuticals, USA
- Technology Lead, biopharmaceuticals, USA.”
Congratulations to Jacobo from all colleagues and here’s to even more competition (and candidate appointments) in 2020.