Sunday March 8th is International Women’s Day, which will be marked by a call to accelerate gender parity in business. D&I is a key issue for companies and Henley Research International has a diverse and flexible portfolio of services aimed at helping clients to tackle a range of D&I issues, for example:
- identifying talented female executives as part of pro-active talent pipelining
- ascertaining through research the availability and whereabouts of outstanding talent
- understanding through Talent Insight research the motivations of female executives
- ensuring balanced long lists and short lists for key roles
- being able to make positive and diverse decsisions about senior level recruitment.