Brendan Blayney, Associate Director, looks back on the final Quarter of 2020:
Despite the continued presence of COVID-19 and the ups and downs of restrictions in the UK and globally, Henley Research International remained busy and active during October-December 2020, and we look forward to more challenges in 2021!
During Q4 2020 I led the following projects at Henley Research:
- A major global retail mapping and insights project for a multinational retail operator based in the Middle East.
- Senior Sub-Saharan Africa leadership team succession planning for a leading global pharmaceutical company.
- The recruitment of several senior sales positions in North America for a global life sciences service provider.
- The recruitment of senior operations leadership roles in the UK healthcare sector.
- The search for a VP Quality for the Asia Pacific region for a leading global company in the consumer healthcare industry.
- Mapping and competitor analysis focused on the vaccines market in South Africa.