Executive Research – Specific Roles
Henley Research International has been carrying out executive research for many years, often in support of retained executive search firms. Where we work directly with companies recruiting at senior level, we offer a research-based approach to executive head hunting which provides talent intelligence and information to our clients as well as generating strong short lists in a time-efficient and cost-efficient manner.
Our typical approach to finding candidates for a specific role involves the following stages:
- Briefing – we familiarise ourselves fully with all aspects of the role, the company and the candidate specification
- Target List – typically we will compile a list of target companies and organisations most likely to yield appropriate candidates
- Name identification (ID) – we then research in detail the relevant companies and identify candidates (through a combination of online and telephone research) who appear to have the skill set and experience required for the role.
- Potential Candidate Approaches – we discreetly contact potential candidates and introduce the role. The telephone discussion(s) that follow explore the individual’s “fit” for the role and their level of interest. Typically these in-depth conversations cover:
- the potential candidate’s qualifications and work experience
- their current role and remit
- their interest in moving to a new company/organisation
- their ambitions
- personal and family considerations, as well as issues around job location or travel
- current and/or desired remuneration package
- notice period
- with the candidate’s consent a report summarising our dialogue with them will be submitted to our client alongside the candidate’s CV
- Our Deliverables – normally these are a comprehensive ID report and a long shortlist of interested, qualified candidates with a candidate report and CV for each one.
- In Summary, we provide a targeted, time-effective and cost-effective approach to Executive level head hunting.