Henley Research offers this comprehensive service for companies or search firms wishing to carry out in-depth referencing on a senior level candidate or candidates.
This is a bespoke service, with each referencing assignment tailored to the particular requirements of the client:
- Referencing may be required prior to job offer, perhaps at short list stage for a number of candidates for a role
- It may be carried out post job offer
- The number of referees can vary by assignment, but may be a combination of those selected by the candidate, as well as other relevant network contacts for example superiors, peers, team members and others with a significant knowledge of an individual.
We have a small team of researchers trained specifically for referencing and adept in the particular skills required for this type of work:
- We understand fully understand and respect the sensitivity and confidentiality of such assignments
- Calls are always made in the strictest confidence
- We ask open questions and record responses verbatim so as not to prejudice feedback through unnecessary interpretation
- We can provide verbal and/or written feedback as required
- We are sensitive to the rights of the candidate and the need for transparency where appropriate.
For a detailed confidential discussion about Referencing, please contact Helen Davies.