We carry out talent mapping exercises which identify and profile key executives in the sector and provide important market intelligence on key competitors. A typical talent mapping exercise would deliver the following findings:
- Who are the key executives in competitor or other “best in class” organisations?
- What are their job roles and their reporting structures?
- What is their career profile?
- What are their educational and other qualifications?
- Where are they located?
- How long have they been in their current company/position?
- How can we get in touch with them?
Such a mapping exercise not only identifies people but can also provide a picture of how competitors are organised – often we are asked to provide organograms showing structures.
Carried out in conjunction with Insights surveys these studies provide a clear and detailed picture of the talent landscape and the best way for our client to approach talent acquisition.