Companies are increasingly pro-active in their approach to senior level recruitment and Talent Acquisition. Rather than wait for a vacancy to occur before starting a search, many of our clients want to have information to hand on potential employees.
We carry out Talent Mapping exercises which identify and profile key executives and provide important market intelligence. Talent Mapping is often focused on identifying key executives in competitors or other relevant market leading companies. Through a combination of online research and telephone investigation we can typically deliver a report including profiles of relevant executives with information such as:
- Who are the key executives in competitors or other interesting market leading companies?
- What are their job roles and their reporting structures?
- What is their career profile?
- What are their educational and other qualifications?
- What other relevant information is there about them?
- Where are they located?
- How long have they been in their current company/position?
Such a mapping exercise not only identifies people but can also provide a picture of how competitors are organised – often we are asked to provide organograms showing structures.
Mapping reports not only provide a ready list of potential senior employees but can also deliver valuable Insights on how competitors are structured and organised.